Diploma in Business ManagementMQA/ A 9609
IIMAT's Diploma in Business Management is designed to train students in the broad fundamentals of business. The program is aimed at students (school leavers and adult learners) who wants to embark in entrepreneurship or pursue a Bachelor's Degree. It will provide you with the knowledge and technical skills involved in working in a variety of organisations and industries. This program provides flexibility for students by allowing you to pursue careers in many different specialised fields such as Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Computing and Management. Also, with the knowledge gained from this program, look to be a well-informed investor and make sound investment decisions in financial markets.
Business Development, Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Store Management, Human Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Merchandising, Human Resource
Program Learning Outcomes:
1. Acquire and apply basic knowledge of business management and business industry.
2. Demonstrate comprehensive technical expertise in business and management.
3. Identify, formulate and provide creative, innovative and effective solutions to business and management problems.
4. Communicate effectively both in written and spoken form with peers, other professionals and the community.
5. Function individually or in teams, effectively and demonstrate leadership qualities.
6, Understand and commit professionally, ethically and with humane responsibility, in line with the business code of conduct.
7. Recognise the need to engage in life-long learning and professional development.
8. Self-motivate and enhance entrepreneurship skills for career development.
9. Realise and demonstrate effective leadership responsibility.