Diploma in Information TechnologyMQA/ A 9608
- Interface Designer
- Networking Security
- Security Analyst
- Software Engineer
- IT Project Manager
- Systems Analyst
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students would be able to recognize and articulate system principles and design applications
- Use technology for effective written and oral communication skills in business situations.
- Identify, explain and support current and future information systems that are related to management and technology.
- Relate, show and explain knowledge and technologies relevant to information technology and its application.
- Experience hands-on learning, application and proper managerial skills and be able to work independently or in a team.
- Adapt to the latest emerging ICT environment
- Secure employment in related fields and venture into a small-scale business.